Wednesday, August 20, 2008

guess i walk the wrong way again.
am still the stupid dame ass girl in the world.
stubborn as always.
gosh.
but what the hell.
you reach my limits already.
my head feel like it has bust out!
get out & get lost~
thats all i can say.
no point wasting my time.
sorry to those i dua yesterday.
am suffering from lack of sleep.

2 days has pass.
like i planned, i need to make a choice~
old life or you.
guess am chooseing my old life after all.
but this time the choice is not with me. its with you
you made the choice for me so i think i just got to follow den.

life would be boring. i swear it will.
and am back to who i am all over again.
i've got to repeat what i'lve done all over again
am shag & i tired.
but i need to do everything all over again.

missed?
no more i think.
think?
hack.
love?
shit you!

byebye to my dearest barney
byebye to every single memories that happen this past few weeks.
hello to my old life. ( shit me )
hello to newstuff that is coming my way. ( it wont be better anyway )

No comments: