Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Monday: 250808

baby lene<3>

you took my heart away

sotong trimming her hair & lene making her nails
went to do mani with rebecca & at the same time she went to give her hair a lil trim.
gosh, went compass to meet sweetie & co.
rebecca was being emo the whole day.
went dwn plaza with chris to meet up with bernie.

see the way we pamper ourself <3
which nail art should i choose?
well, cherry blossom will do den.
the disappointment you gave me really
push me hard on the back.
but you save me just in time
before i roll down the hill.
monday wasnt really a good day,
boy bully me.
he made me cry the whole day.
bang the wall.
headach due to too much crying.
cant sleep.
what have i done my boy?
Tuesday:260808
i love my sweetie
& i know she love me too
accompany mel to suntec for interview.
am sick dame sick due to what happen yesterday.
but she's alone...
sweetie,sotong & barney thanks for being there for me when am down
went to eat pizza.
yummy.
went expo to find joker
next stop, fantasie.
she's trying hard to pull herself back again
but this time boy help her up
text boy to ask him to becareful while ridding.
he called, heard things i didnt expect to hear.
i tot its really the end.
but boy, he brighten up my day.
your sorry is accepted.
're still being love by me.
080808 cant compare to this.
boy brought me to jurong hill after his work.
you promised me before we will be going there
& you kept it.
i love you boy.
eventhough its not the first time i've been there.
but this time, 're with me.
the feeling is different.
love is in the air
am yours. just yours
Wednesday: 260808
woke up at 3 today.
boy came to fetch me to make sticker for my new helmet.
HELLO KITTY!
hahas thanks.
went ahboy to buy my new evo 2
his making the hello kitty helmet for me & only me.
you mean everything to me.
not because of the hellokitty
but the effort you spent on me.
dont ever leave me again.

No comments: