Saturday, August 23, 2008

THURSDAY: 210808

mel & me is back together again <3
went town together.
after that dinner with mummy dearest.
cab dwn to compass after that.
went to watch " death race " at cini with my boy.
caicai called so i went over to compass to find her & laogao.
seat down and start talking crap again hahas.
went home to OrhOrh after that.

FRIDAY: 220808
meet melmel at srg and headed dwn to bugis.
baby angie got herself into trouble again.
and we got to rush dwn amk instead.
guess who's the opposite?
mummy,ahboy & weishen.
dots rite...
face was given.
thanks
meet barney at koven after that
and he brought me over to my boy's shop.
went malaysia to pump oil.
ZzZ barney nearly get himself in to
another nearly accident again.
went back yishun after that....

FRIDAY: 230808
went geylang straight after barney pass me my wallet.
well, i guess i'll be there till my boy close his shop <3
went tp watch "the mummy" at 3.20 at cine.
with rachel & boy.
after that meh came to fetch her home.
and boy send me home <33333

way back into love <3

its a different love.

baby lene && pikachu.

baby lene && doremon

they are back in action.
the sweeties is on their way people.

she's her lover and she's her mate <3

baby lene & her lovely melmel

cherish and protect those infront of me.
her girls,
her boy,
her friend
and
her family.

No comments: