Monday, September 15, 2008


baby, 're my prince & i'm 're princess!
woke up around 4 plus yesterday
went straight to baby's shop...
i'm like craving for bishan's pork rib tea.(dont now what's its call in english neh)
instead of bringing me to bishan,
we eat geylang's pork rib tea.=)

sweet as sugar; close as magnet! <3
because of johnny's lateness,
we cant close shop early!
dame it.

sweetest kisses, memories @ eastcoast.
after johnny reach,
went over to baby's house there for supper.
prawn noodle for me & baby
.
.
.
prawn noodle without prawn & noodle for johnny.
(okays) its a prank we're playing.
the aunty's going mad hahas.
we decided to go east coast to celebrate lantern festival=)

baby dearest caught all this for me!
instead of playing candles & lanterns,
we went to catch bear bear,
baby caught all this for me!
i love you baby boy!

they miss their childhood ... i miss mine too!
while johnny, baby & junchen was catching bear bear,
peggy and co. playing car car.
hahas they shall miss their childhood neh =)

join us! hahas barney arh, the carcar wanna spoil le neh

merry go round & big ugly dino! ROARRRRRRRRRRRR
went mac to rest.
went back back baby's house.
tired & shaggggggg.

baby dearest's work of art!

hello kitty PGM. with my code on it. <3

though its just a toy bike but the effort means everything.
're my everything boy.

i know you love me!

No comments: