Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPY ONE MONTH BABY DEAREST

pictures will be post soon.
quarreled with mel.
i wont & dont wanna explain too much
wasting my time & breath.
over all, those who understands me aint much.
i shall name those who understands me.
baby angie
<3>(though theres quarrel btw us not long ago but
're still one of those who understands me.)
valarie
<3>(we drift but u know who i am & what i am)
shermin
<3>(cause 're always by my side though not physically but mentally)
sotong; rebecca
<3>(u know my all about my life. and the bullets we block for each other)
irwan
<3>('re dear to me)
yuky
<3>(at least somethings u know i wont joke with or LIE)

hummm, i'm disappointed in many things and many people
but i've learn to put down everything & everyone.
no point cause its wasting my time.
irwan taught me, old ones dont go new onw wont come
so i think its time for "some" new friends
and fuck those "old" ones.
anyway if you people think i'm the one who spam 're blog,
den 're so wrong.
go ahead & think is you wan
seriously
what i've done i dare to admit
but this i dare say i never
cause i mean thats the fact
soyonara old friends....
or should i say fuck off old friends?
i dont knoe.
no point wasting my brain power to worry & get stress up because of them
like i say those i treasure isnt much.
our friendships are just like ice-cream
once they melt, their gone
den its time to buy a new one.
so well,
till next time peeps


PS: to THOSE old friends,
learn to cherish & get your facts right before u say say things that will hurt others
i swear the word cherish wont appear on you guys from me
ever again cause
once again you guys disappoint me in many ways.

No comments: