Wednesday, September 17, 2008









yesterday while on our way to malaysia with baby dearest & barney,
we saw one CBR 400,
his like wearing one full face & dame laolan lah.
baby dearest go for him...
.
.
.
.
result, CBR400 went missing
anyway i saw two R1 next.
humm,what day is it neh?
all big bulls are out neh
at singapore custom,
.
.
.
boring, hot & smelly
.
.
.
inside malaysia
.
.
.
ESSO petrol station
.
.
.
saw a sparks rounding around the petrol station.
.
.
aiming for people to rob
.
.
.
malaysian robbers sucks
.
.
.
went out of malaysia
.
.
.
went to eat
.
.
.
went seperate ways with barney
.
.
.
i'm still sick so baby dearest went to his house near by shop to buy medicine for
his the sweetest guy on earth lah!
he suddenly crave for yu tiao
so we walk our way there.
on the way,
he ask me one question,
if let me choose again...
weihao or him
who will i choose?
this question hit me hard on my face.
who will i choose??

SWH brought me tears but at the same time,
the joy & happiness he gave me was irreplaceable.
his the first guy i really wan back in my life.
his the first guy whome i wanna spend my whole life with.
but still his my past, my ex...



IRWAN gave me everything.
he cares & love me deeply.
he never makes me worry
his a stubborn fellow.
but he wans me to be a good girl.
he wont let anything happens to me.

so i think i've made my decision.
my choice is IRWAN.
i told him.
no matter who returns,
i'll still choose you!
cause i love you
.
.
.
no more romances with baby dearest.
now my girls & beeeeee.
.
.
.
saturday is booked by judi BEEEEEEE
i know i left you out this past few months
but i'll make it up
i swear i will
hahas this coming saturday, cant wait.
.
.
.

sotong, its a random thing that i actually see our older post.
i misses the times.
i promise no more magnet & metal with irwan
and spend more times with you okays,
're with me when i'm sad
and i cant be with you when 're depress.
this i feel guilty.
sorry darlg
.
.
.
my girls,
i haven forget all the happy times we spent together
pls come back to me.
cause i miss you guys deeply

No comments: