Sunday, August 10, 2008

am too busy to update pic.
8 of august!
wwooww.
its the most memorial day.
went out with bernie, mel & huihui,
and i got to sit on R6.
so felicia, 're not the only one now.
my ridder was a/w
he really went fast and furious.
went to many places && there's more den 15bikers.
the rest is either class 2a or class 2 bikes.
there's like 3 to 4 2b bikes.
they really make my day!
r6 r6 r6!
i cant wait to get my license!
a/w fetch me home in the morning.
thanks<3
yesterday went to ms with my familys to see fire works!
wenlong was working and he lead us right infront to see fire works.
went out with them after that along with mel & hui.
shermin happy birthday<3
sorry yesterday i cant be there cause i was with my family before that.
GOSH! bernie nearly buang.
why? cause some asshole went top speed and hit into a cabby
buang right infornt of bernie.
its dame lucky that he pull back just intime.
i cried cause it all happen right beside me.
mel nearly got into a accident.
how i wish the person was me and not mel....
sorry darlg. am really sorry.
cant explain my feelings yesterday.
wasnt happy at all!
i just dont feel happy!
more of a jealous type!
humppppps.
wadever, am back to work
i miss baby angiee.
and i miss my SOTONG!
and worst still i MISS MY GIRLS!
my head is like full of shit now.
just hope that the shit can clear things out soon.
girls i miss u guys.
meet up soon<333333

No comments: