Tuesday, August 12, 2008

JOLENE IS PISSED!
sometime's i really regret doing somethings that can affect my life !
FUCK AHLONG! FUCK SOMEONE!
backstabbing hurts!
is totally underground lah!
i hate you!
no point doing it underground cause i can play along with you.
but 're my friend, 're my sister.
why???????????????
cant you give me some life?
you know my stuff!
no point telling him right.
am dame shock and at the same time pissed when i heard it from others.
how will u feel if i do that to you?
conference. UNDERGROUND AGAIN!
what the fuck...
am not angry cause we are all friends
but what with the emo-ing & cause am angry?
OoO and fishing...
i admite i do fish guys but thats how we always express ourself.
you know it yourself.
am not a evil person you know.
but i just dont get it,am suddenly e devil among u guys.
trust? i dont think so....
love? fuck it man

No comments: