Monday, August 18, 2008


lalala
am back=)
i miss my girls & my dear sotong.
this few days wasnt as bad as the past.
i think am falling in love again.
but this time i totally have no confidence in myself.
and things seems walk the negative way.
humm, because of ahlong, this is the first time i quarreled with melmel..
its a long story so i wont even wanna say anymore.
but i miss her. i miss her laughter.
she means alot to me. just like i've got myself a twin sister.
contact? i wish to msg her everyday but it seems that
she doesnt have time for me anymore=(
i seems to love "chu" now a days.
the someone can really affect my mood like totally.
dont ask me why cause i dont even know!!
i miss my old life. but he brought fun & laughter into my life.
but he also brought jealousy into my life toooooo.
poor me=(
its seems that somethings can actually
make ppl see through others.
love, am falling behind.
am lossing all my confidence because of YOU.
finding true love isnt easy
but i seems to always fall for the wrong person.
even theres someone by my side to guide me,
i still stubbornly walk the wrong way.
someone save me please.
To that someone special.
" you can actually make me jealous easily
and the way you express your care actually make me fall for you even more
but i for once, i think i should not walk this path.
cause i'll be visiting the heartbreak doctor sooner or later
but still, thanks for the memories...its something special "
i haven seem my girls for 1week plus i think.
saw weihao today.
my mood is like going left den right.
left: happy
right: missed & saddness.
i miss someone but at the same time,
i miss weihao.
gosh! why are guys messing up my lovely life?
shit them!
am praying that "someone" will soon be present in my life ahead.
and put weihao at the back.
but still...
the question stays...
will you be mine??

No comments: